- Type in Tamil and other Indian languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Sanskrit & Telugu.
- TACE & Tamil Brahmi are supported now.
- Works in all the browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera and others
- Fast, Compact and Effective software with size of just 1 MB
- Enables “Regional Language Support” automatically
- Works from Windows XP to Windows 10
- “Windows Text Services” for smooth typing of Unicode in MS Office applications
- Context sensitive key preview & On-Screen Keyboard for learners
- Treats Backspace as Undo while Typing, that ensures your speed
- Extendable to more encoding & Keyboard layouts for any language and much more.
For users who have NHM Writer already installed, please follow the steps below to install the new version.
1. Close NHM Writer application, if it is running.
2. Uninstall the previous version.
3. Install the current new version.
Right Click NHM Writer icon on the System Tray >> Select ‘Settings’ in the pop up menu.
A ‘Settings’ Window will appear as below.
Set toggle keys for different Keymaps and Off key by clicking on the same
This is an example. But you can setup the Toggle Keys as you like.